Social Comment : Scottish Government
This is my space to talk about 'the issues' facing cyclists today:
- hiss at spineless politicians
- boo the appalling police service, CPS/fiscal and judiciary
- wince at infrastructure designed by idiots and built by the lowest bidder
- grit your teeth at the ignorance of the so-called 'great' British motorist
- weep crocodile tears for the most foolish of your fellow cyclists
- disagree with everything!
Whether you agree or not, please feel free to get stuck in on the comments section - I'm always happy to defend myself.
Posted on August 23, 2013The SNP tells me that doctors, lawyers, teachers, bin men and all the other people who are "the cyclists" are misbehaving. It's made me nastier.
Posted on August 21, 2013Rapists and paedophiles don't like to be singled out. "We need them to listen, so we’ll be targeting the actions of victims as well," said a fictitious government source.
Posted on May 4, 2013The biggest ever demonstration to take place in the public arena outside the Scottish Parliament is back - Pedal on Parliament 2013
Posted on March 12, 2013Why the 7% of us getting about by bike must vote 'no' to the SNP and Scottish independence
Posted on October 5, 2012An infogram highlighting the SNP government's spending priorities...
Posted on September 15, 2012In relation to: BBC News: transport policies “perverse” Brown: balance right on transport Poor choices show SNP can’t be trusted on transport
Posted on April 29, 2012"A credit to yourselves, a credit to this city" as Scotland's cyclists storm Parliament... a historic day for cycle advocacy in Scotland, one it's a privilege even to write about.