Social Comment : Quality Bike Corridor in Edinburgh
This is my space to talk about 'the issues' facing cyclists today:
- hiss at spineless politicians
- boo the appalling police service, CPS/fiscal and judiciary
- wince at infrastructure designed by idiots and built by the lowest bidder
- grit your teeth at the ignorance of the so-called 'great' British motorist
- weep crocodile tears for the most foolish of your fellow cyclists
- disagree with everything!
Whether you agree or not, please feel free to get stuck in on the comments section - I'm always happy to defend myself.
Posted on October 24, 2013Proposals are being made to 'invest' the council's cycling budget in allowing more parking on the Edinburgh Quality Bike Corridor...
Posted on July 6, 2013Contrasting Edinburgh's Quality Bike Corridor with genuine cycling infrastructure...
Posted on March 1, 2013After a winter to bed in, how does the Edinburgh Quality Bike Corridor fare? Is it just a long strip of cycle lane painted underneath de-facto parking bays?
Posted on November 23, 2012Correspondence Nov 2012: Southside Councillors, re: Quality Bike Corridor
Posted on November 20, 2012Concerned citizens despair as £650,000 scheme fills with parked vehicles... marginal improvements "no compensation for huge failure of ambition".
Posted on September 22, 2012There are an incredible sixty three obstructing vehicles on the 1.7 mile route at the tail end of rush hour.