Social Comment : Lothian Buses in Edinburgh
This is my space to talk about 'the issues' facing cyclists today:
- hiss at spineless politicians
- boo the appalling police service, CPS/fiscal and judiciary
- wince at infrastructure designed by idiots and built by the lowest bidder
- grit your teeth at the ignorance of the so-called 'great' British motorist
- weep crocodile tears for the most foolish of your fellow cyclists
- disagree with everything!
Whether you agree or not, please feel free to get stuck in on the comments section - I'm always happy to defend myself.
Posted on February 16, 2015Edinburgh Council is proposing to slash bus lane operating hours by 66%. Nine out of ten bus lanes will be a free-for-all at weekends and during the afternoon school run; object now.
Posted on January 24, 2013The strange case of the slow bus company which foiled reduced speed limits for its competitors... to say nothing of road safety.